OT: The Dumbest Blonde Ever

A few days ago I was at the auto parts store when a blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. No one had any clue what the part was -- even the manager.
"Come on!" she said, exasperated. "Every car I've ever had has one! But mine fell off, and I need a new one."
Finally, I stepped in. "Would it help to look under my hood, and you can point out what it is you want?" I asked.
"Yes!" she exclaimed, and I led the blonde to my car with a parade of parts guys right behind.
I opened the hood. "Is there a 710 on this car?" I asked. She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there!"
And here's what we saw:
http://www.jumbojoke.com/images/710.jpg

Is there ANYONE that couldn't see that coming?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Nope...didn't see it coming the last 15 times it was posted here either.
Must be a good joke.. because it keeps on getting me.

Maybe you're just, you know, a bit dense?
Dave "I say that in a nice way, of course..." Hinz
Dave Hinz wrote:

"A bit"? Kinda like those granite counter tops he sells eh? That's why he keeps buying new routers! he he he! Everybody knows you're s'posed to chisel the rocks...

Errrr.... you wouldn't happen to be blonde, would you?
:)

The funny thing is that someone, at some time, looked at that cap and said, "Now why does that say '710'?
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Back in the day when electronic calculators were new, it was common to enter 710 77345 and turn the calculator over.
Once had a official looking form from the Utah DOT giving a long justification for requiring headlight dimmer switches be moved back to floor mounted. Final paragraph stated that the state accident rate would be significantly reduced because fewer blondes would get their feet caught in the steering wheel.
scott
On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:52:38 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@slp53.sl.home (Scott Lurndal) quickly quoth:

C'mon, Owie. Get some perspective. Look at things from a skewed eye sometime, whydoncha? When you do, patterns jump out at you. Coworkers become "cow orkers", etc.
Now go in your living room, lay down on your side, and look at the furniture. Describe what you see to your wife. Soon you'll have a new perspective from that nice white coat with the loooong sleeves and straps. ;)

Ayup, and there was a nice calculation which went with it, giving that figure as the total. Lotsa fun.

<g>
--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL

Sorry, hit the send button too soon. Did anyone else see it? I can try to send it to you if you would like.
Steve
Re: blonde gazelle

http://www.signaturewebdesign.com/blondegazelle.wmv
Ricky