OT: the difference between men and women

SWMBO and I were watching the idiot light together just now. I was reading my Popular Mechanics, and she was clipping out coupons.
She turned to me and said "OH MY GOD CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!?!? LOOK AT THIS! JUST LOOK! LOOK! LOOK AT THIS! A DOLLAR NINETY NINE FOR [my brand of] TOILET PAPER!! ONE NINETY NINE!!! I JUST PAID TWO SEVENTY THREE FOR THAT SAME TOILET PAPER YESTERDAY! CAN YOU believe THIS?!?!?!?!"
I think that stands by itself without any need to offer further thoughts on the matter.
I'm not one to clip coupons, but I was impressed when I found out that a new Target is selling Yoplait yogurt for 57 cents instead of the $1 that Albertson and Safeway charges.
David
Silvan wrote:

One thousand packages of toilet paper from now, you can justify that new piece of arn.....
8-)
Joe C.

I thought you said fair well because you were too busy and tired of all the OT stuff being posted. No?
Leon wrote:

Ironic, innit?
Maybe I should have said all the uninteresting OT stuff being posted.
Or maybe I'm just a dirty steenkin' hypocrite.
Silvan responds:

Only if you're training to be a politician.
Charlie Self "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." Redd Foxx

LOL... Good to se you back..
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:42:21 -0500, Silvan
......and in reply I say!:

I disagree. What are you trying to say?
***************************************************** Dogs are better than people.
People are better than dogs for only one purpose. And then it's only half of ofthe people. And _then_ most of them are only ordinary anyway. And then they have a headache.........
You're baaaaaaaaaaaack.... ;-) Good to see ya.
-- Mark
And on topic with a wood product.

reading
THIS!
on
No, no, no. This is the difference between a man and a woman...
How To Shower Like a Woman
1. Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks.
2. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown. If you see husband [along the way, cover up any exposed areas].
3. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more sit-ups.
4. Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah, and pumice stone.
5. Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.
6. Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.
7. Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil. Leave on hair for 15 minutes.
8. Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.
9. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.
10. Rinse conditioner off hair.
11. Shave armpits and legs.
12. Turn off shower.
13. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray mold spots with Tilex.
14. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.
15. Check entire body for zits, tweeze hairs.
16. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
17. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
How To Shower Like a Man
1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.
2. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her making the 'woo-woo' sound.
3. Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your ass.
4. Get in the shower.
5. Wash your face
6. Wash your armpits.
7. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.
8. Make fart noises (real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower.
9. Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.
10. Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.
11. Shampoo your hair.
12. Make a Shampoo Mohawk.
13. Pee.
14. Rinse off and get out of shower.
15. Partially dry off. Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of tub the whole time.
16. Admire wiener size in mirror again.
17. Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.
18. Return to bedroom with towel around your waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the 'woo-woo' sound again.
19. Throw wet towel on bed.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
Charlie Self "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." Redd Foxx
On 17 Nov 2004 14:34:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

I have a great relationship with my wife... I had a great relationship with each of my 2 ex-wives..
the difference this time is that I have learned the secret!!!!! the difference between men & women, you ask?
simple... women are from venus, and don't really give a shit where men are from..
mac davis wrote:

Make love,not War - or get married and do both!
On 17 Nov 2004 14:34:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

'Twas a perfect set of reasons to stay SINGLE.
---------------------------------------------------------------- * OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design * meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos * "death by music" * http://www.diversify.com ----------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to see the REAL difference between men and women, check over in abpw.
Gerry
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:42:21 -0500, Silvan wrote:

Hey!! I thought you were out-a-here because of O.T. posts?
Just kidding. Stick around for a while.
Bob
'nother Linux using, sawdust making, truck driver, (retired).
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:42:21 -0500, Silvan
......and in reply I say!:
So _all_ you guys feel like this as well? _None_ of us understand those......others....them......over there?
Not sure whether to feel better or worse. I am in good company, but there really is no hope....