[OT] Thanksgiving Holiday

Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA - typically celebrated by gathering family and friends into our homes for a feast whose main dish is most often a roasted turkey.
It is a day set aside to relax and consider what we value most in our lives and to direct our gratitude for those things where we feel gratitude is due.
My computer will be off (protection from little fingers!) so I'd like to take just a moment today to express my gratitude to all the woodworkers around the world who've helped me learn, who've helped me to keep all my fingers, who've shared work and ideas, and who've brightened my days with patience and good humor.
Thank you all - and whether you happen to celebrate Thanksgiving or not where you are, I wish you a particularly happy Thanksgiving day.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Well said. Thank you.
--
Nahmie

Back at 'cha and to everyone else!
Barry
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:39:41 -0600, Morris Dovey wrote:

...and from our first President, his original proclamation (only for those who can tolerate the god thing):
<http://www.night.net/thanksgiving/kwash-11.html
-Doug