OT - Test

For some reason, a few of my posts are not showing up on my ISP's server. If I go to Google and do a search, they're there. Hmmmmm, lesseee, I paid the cable bill, greased all the cables and installed fresh batteries...... now what?
Merry Christmas to all,
Bob S.
BobS wrote:

Joe
Ah-Hah! I knew I forgot something.........;-)
Well at least this post made it.......
Bob S.