OT: Teranews duplicates

I use a few news services and, for some reason, the Teranews service gives duplicate messages (the other services are fine). I have reset then compacted the folders but the problem persists. I am beginning to think it may be Teranews themselves - anyone else having this problem?
--

Greg

It's most likely a Teranews problem. They'll fix it after they get enough complaints.

When I was using Teranews that happened from time to time. I've been on Supernews for several weeks now -- about time to cancel the Teranews subscription.

Yup, I'm using Teranews (the free version), and the same thing often happens to me.