OT - TALK TO YOUR SHOP CAT

Hard to believe.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

I sure do miss ole Dan..... He kept things interesting........

Reply to
John-R W

Charlie, It just goes to show you that stupidity knows no political boundries. It's as pervasive as the common cold. As a matter of fact, isn't step one of becoming a successful politician either assisted of self labotomy? Mr. Quayle should have been a great politician, but there were just too many eagar canidates, (with scars).

Myx

Reply to
Myxylplyk

We have 5 cats, which rotate the job of Official Shop Cat, except for one, which is terrified of loud noises and has taken over the responsibility for barfing on the good rug as a trade-off.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Wed, Jul 30, 2003, 11:55am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie=A0Self) ponders: I always used to wonder why he used volunteer speechwriters who never graduated from grade school.

It would seem because he wanted someone smarter than himself to write them.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Used to be a mag about his quotes "quayle droppings"

Reply to
patrick mitchel

Good grief. All he had to do was turn and point! He couldn't even do that right.

Charlie Self

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." Dan Quayle

Reply to
Charlie Self

Wed, Jul 30, 2003, 4:57pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie=A0Self) says: Good grief. All he had to do was turn and point! He couldn't even do that right.

That's what I mean. LMAO