OT - TALK TO YOUR SHOP CAT

http://stacks.msnbc.com:80/news/939796.asp Hard to believe.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html

that
I sure do miss ole Dan..... He kept things interesting........
Charlie, It just goes to show you that stupidity knows no political boundries. It's as pervasive as the common cold. As a matter of fact, isn't step one of becoming a successful politician either assisted of self labotomy? Mr. Quayle should have been a great politician, but there were just too many eagar canidates, (with scars).
Myx

and
never
Used to be a mag about his quotes "quayle droppings"

We have 5 cats, which rotate the job of Official Shop Cat, except for one, which is terrified of loud noises and has taken over the responsibility for barfing on the good rug as a trade-off. -- Ernie
Wed, Jul 30, 2003, 11:55am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (CharlieSelf) ponders: <snip> I always used to wonder why he used volunteer speechwriters who never graduated from grade school.
It would seem because he wanted someone smarter than himself to write them.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
JOAT writes:

Good grief. All he had to do was turn and point! He couldn't even do that right.
Charlie Self
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." Dan Quayle
Wed, Jul 30, 2003, 4:57pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (CharlieSelf) says: Good grief. All he had to do was turn and point! He couldn't even do that right.
That's what I mean. LMAO