[OT] Tain't just you Yanks

Page 2 of 2

And politicians are even worse!

That's great! Anybody that wants to kill our troops needs to die. I'm not really concerned about the nit picking numbers thing. It's just good to know we got one up up on them bastards.
RP

When the numbers don't add up, how do you believe the rest of the information?
Stuart wrote:

sniper-takes-Taliban-soldiers-protect-British-patrol.html
So you do. That action appears to have saved a number of lives of your fellow countrymen -- that is definitely heroic action.

Rob Leatham