OT t-shirt

Was watching Roseanne episode today and she was in the kitchen cooking thanksgiving dinner. When she turned around, her t-shirt had the words "She Who Must Be Obeyed" printed on it. I laughed so hard my dogs got scared cause they didn't know what was wrong with me.
BigDog
--
To E-mail me, you know what to do.