OT Survey

I'm the mortgage holder so that qualifies as #2 but the mortgagee also owes property taxes so while I tried to foreclose and am the first lien holder, taxes still take priority over my position. Of course he stopped the foreclosure with his bankruptcy but the bankruptcy plan still had to include property taxes and my first lien position, then the rest he owes to others. Just as a side note, there is a meeting to dismiss the bankruptcy because he's not following the plan to pay the trustee. Should it be dismissed, I will foreclose. There's a lot more to this story but it's not needed to say here.
On Tue, 1 May 2012 20:58:42 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Right and I already answered his post with my 25 yrs + experience managing properties in Texas. How bout you?