(OT)supper tonight

Page 1 of 3
Supper last night was eggs over medium, sauteed portabella mushrooms, covered with a sauce made of red wine, garlic, butter, cheriso(sp) sausage and sprinkled with feta cheese.
We eat well.
basilisk

Taco Bell

Swiss Chalet
Monday will be better. Best friend and his family are coming over for a big Christmas dinner. 2 Rib prime rib roast beef, baked potatoes, garlic bread, black forest cake and ice cream for dessert. Can't wait, I've been planning this one for a long time.
Upscale wrote:

Hi buddy, you forgot to send directions. ;-)
--
Froz...

2 feet longer than a d00tchie.
basilisk wrote:

No shit Little Beaver. What's on the wine list?     chorizo ,     jo4hn

on way home from emergency room with wife. She had a back spasm and they sent her to the in house ER for medication which knocked her out and she is fine today. Did go to lowes on way home from ER to pick up a quart of stain and found gallons of same stain on sale for 1 dollar more so I bought them out.
sweet sawdust wrote:

came back with three. (they were on sale).
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Eggplant parmesan, caesar salad, fresh baked bread
Tilapia fillet, sliced green peppers, and a microwaved frozen bagel with a little Smart Balance. I'm closing in on a 20# weight loss - unfortunately, I have this habit of following up a good week by rewarding myself with a weekend pigout at the Chinese buffet or KFC.
B.

Road kill...
Re; Subject
Tradition:
Glazed ham, home made Kielbassa, home made kick ass potato salad and of course home made candy and cookies for desert
Lew
basilisk wrote:

Carol made chicken and rice soup - thick enough to stand a table knife in. Grilled some butter, parmesan, and garlic topped bread. A little tomato and lettuce salad on the side.
Perfect for a cold, blustery winter evening on the Great Plains. :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Angela's stew. All healthy suff. Full of deeeeeliciousness.
Morris Dovey wrote:

Where is, as Garrison Kiellor calls it, "the glue that holds the Midwest together", the Cream of Mushroom Soup?<G>
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Down here in sunny tropical Iowa we hold that in reserve for January and February.
I'm pretty sure the folks up near Lake Woebegone have already started on the cream of mushroom casseroles.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Damn! That sounds goooood.
Morris Dovey wrote:

mushroom soup, tuna, peas, etc. and topped with potato chips. Comfort food. Keillor even has a song about it.     takk for maten,     jon jonsson (grampa's spelling)
"jo4hn" wrote:

Tuna fish in a can AKA: Cat food.
It even smells like something only a cat would eat.
I don't get hungry enough to eat tuna fish in a can or turkey.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I dunno - every time I think about lutefisk, canned tuna smells better and better. :)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar