OT: Suite 2121 Marshall Gowland Manor

Is now vacant.

My mother passed away this evening. She made it to 90.

My dad, sister (only sibling) and my mother within a space of 3 months.

I won't be attending the Wreck much for a while, but I will peek in on a regular basis.

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote in news:0b95bc98-40aa-49cc-ba41- snipped-for-privacy@a27g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

Rob,

You have my condolences. So sorry for your loss.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

-------------------------------------------------- Tough nut.

My thoughts are with you at this time.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

My condolences. Don't mourn the loss, celebrate their life and memory and they'll never be forgotten. They all sound as though they lived very full and happy lives. It the big scheme of things, it doesn't get much better than that. Life, love and family Hold the ones you still have just a bit tighter and bit longer. Again, my condolences

Reply to
ChairMan

My sincere condolences Rob.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Man, that's rough. Once again, condolences, Toy.

My mom's 86 and is starting her downhill slide as of July 2011.

-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hang in there old buddy.

Reply to
Leon

Sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose loved ones. Come back when you feel better.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

For the last 7 years we have gathered at Sauble Beach ON with friends of ours from Toronto. 4 couples with age-similar kids, their own funerals and weddings... and it is a good bunch to spackle and putty the holes in one's soul.

Reply to
Robatoy

Sorry for your loss. My dad is 91, but starting to fail. It will be a blessing and tragedy.

Reply to
DanG

It sounds like your mom probably felt most of her earthly-work was finished. Peace.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Rob... it sure seems like you have had more than your share of grief lately.

I am truly sorry for your loss, and hope you and yours all hang together to get through this in the best way possible.

I am sure she is in good hands, on her way to join others that love her as much as you do.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

My sincerest condolences. You've got it pretty tough. But, you know it was a good family so take solace from that and know that they (and you) fostered an era.

Reply to
Dave

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there.

Reply to
Nova

Sincere condolences. Best Regards.

max

Reply to
Max

I'm very sorry to hear that. Losing so much in such a short time seems unbearable. Sending some positive mental waves your way to help lift your spirits.

RicodJour

To say I am sorry for your losses is an understatement. We all wish you well...

Reply to
dadiOH

I'm sending what peace and serenity I can.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Pray for and support the living. Mourn the dead. And as a dear friend (since passed) once said, "you only get to mourn for twenty minutes, then you get on with life". Nice advice if VERY difficult to apply. Peace and love to you my friend. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Very sorry to hear that, Rob. Let us know if we can do anything.

Reply to
Swingman