OT: Suite 2121 Marshall Gowland Manor

Page 1 of 2
Is now vacant.
My mother passed away this evening. She made it to 90.
My dad, sister (only sibling) and my mother within a space of 3 months.
I won't be attending the Wreck much for a while, but I will peek in on a regular basis.

Rob,
You have my condolences. So sorry for your loss.
Steve
"Robatoy" wrote:

-------------------------------------------------- Tough nut.
My thoughts are with you at this time.
Lew

My condolences. Don't mourn the loss, celebrate their life and memory and they'll never be forgotten. They all sound as though they lived very full and happy lives. It the big scheme of things, it doesn't get much better than that. Life, love and family Hold the ones you still have just a bit tighter and bit longer. Again, my condolences
On 8/19/11 11:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

My sincere condolences Rob.
--
Froz...

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:08:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Man, that's rough. Once again, condolences, Toy.
My mom's 86 and is starting her downhill slide as of July 2011.
-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin
On 8/19/2011 10:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Hang in there old buddy.

Sorry for your loss. It hurts to lose loved ones. Come back when you feel better.
On Aug 20, 12:24am, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

For the last 7 years we have gathered at Sauble Beach ON with friends of ours from Toronto. 4 couples with age-similar kids, their own funerals and weddings... and it is a good bunch to spackle and putty the holes in one's soul.

Symapthy for your losses, celebration for the support of your friends. Peace.
On 8/19/2011 10:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Sorry for your loss. My dad is 91, but starting to fail. It will be a blessing and tragedy.
Robatoy wrote:

It sounds like your mom probably felt most of her earthly-work was finished. Peace.
Bill
Rob... it sure seems like you have had more than your share of grief lately.
I am truly sorry for your loss, and hope you and yours all hang together to get through this in the best way possible.
I am sure she is in good hands, on her way to join others that love her as much as you do.
Robert

-------------------------------------- Coincidently, Robert, how are things in your part of the world these days?
Lew
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:08:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

My sincerest condolences. You've got it pretty tough. But, you know it was a good family so take solace from that and know that they (and you) fostered an era.
On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:08:20 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Sincere condolences. Best Regards.
max

I'm very sorry to hear that. Losing so much in such a short time seems unbearable. Sending some positive mental waves your way to help lift your spirits.
Robatoy wrote:

To say I am sorry for your losses is an understatement. We all wish you well...
--

dadiOH

I'm sending what peace and serenity I can.
-Zz