OT: spring springing

You got it!

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 20:12:09 -0500, Silvan brought forth from the murky depths:

Right. It doesn't stop with being anti-poly. I'm also a gourmand. (Good eater, Davey)

---------------------------------------------------- Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary

Dynamic Website Applications ====================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:38:33 GMT, Larry Jaques claimed:

From Harrap's New shorter French and English dictionary:

Gourmand: (a) Gourmand, glutton.

Luigi Zanasi

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 16:11:09 -0600, Dave Balderstone scribbled:

Ha! It was only -26C in Whitehorse at the same time. After a couple of hours of the Propane heater, three little ceramic heaters kept the shop toasty. Spent the day doing renovations in our ex-basement suite, soon to be my new office. Tenants left and our mortgage is paid off. Made a bunch of shelves out of MDO, and put up a steel stud wall (I hate that shit, in retrospect it would have been faster to make it out of wood), drywalled and taped it.

Luigi Zanasi

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 07:41:12 -0800, Luigi Zanasi brought forth from the murky depths:

(The inhabitants, not the weather, sir.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

This time of year I can but agree...

djb