OT: Spot Lighting

Feeding live brine shrimp to the saltwater fish this evening using a flash light to get the shrimp congregated at one spot in their container and I thought I heard a little voice say "Don't go into the light, Carol Ann!"
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum
On 01/24/2011 01:42 AM, Lobby Dosser wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:42:45 -0800, "Lobby Dosser"

I've heard of poltergeists and poultrygeists, but never a shellfishgeist, especially not one who knew the right movie line.
-- "I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who encouraged me to think with my brain instead of my heart. I learned that you have to evaluate the effects of public policy as opposed to intentions." -- Walter E. Williams