Steve B

From: "Robatoy"

Well, you're a little out of date. If I remember correctly, about a year ago, they took some type of public poll and officially named the area, "The Beach" ~ so public signs and stuff are all uniform. I've always called it the Beaches and will continue to do so. Aside from spending our money wherever they please, politicians have nothing better to do than run around and rename stuff (or sell it off like the Skydome). Screw rogers as far as I'm concerned. Monopolistic, greedy, anti-competitive outfits get as little of my money as I can orchestrate.

Reply to
Upscale

Micro breweries it is then

Reply to
Robatoy

Micro breweries it is then

Speaking of such, I hope Molson's is being charge accordingly for their disruption along their planned route.

Upscale

Micro breweries it is then

Home brew!

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

huge vats with a capacity of six million bottles each. Damn, that's a LOT of mediocre beer!

Reply to
Steve Turner

He was lucky. The surest way to spin is to break _rear_ traction, which is "put it in reverse" does.

How did he become "late"?

Reply to
J. Clarke

He died in his sleep, not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car.

No, he just wore out. He died of old age complications.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B