OT Sorta...

As many of you are smart enough to figure out, I work all day building metal and woodworking drilling machines for our business. I'm looking to maximize our web presence even more than it is now.
If you have the time, could you visit the two sites below and respond to me here or preferably privately with the search term you would personally use if you went to Google or another search engine and wanted to find tools like I sell?
If I can identify some new terms, I might be able to grab more business, etc.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. http://www.autodrill.com http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com
My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/3n8gj