OT sort of - Humor

Mr. See owned a saw. And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw Before Soar saw See, Which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See's saw Before See sawed Soar's seesaw, See's saw would not have sawed Soar's seesaw. So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw. But it was sad to see Soar so sore Just because See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw!
Have fun.
Gary
More tongue twisters (not my page)
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8136/tonguetwisters.html
"Gary"

"I see" said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.
Then there's the one that goes something like:
"Once I was in Arkansas and saw a saw that could out-saw any saw I ever saw, so if you're ever in Arkansas and see a saw that can outsaw the saw I saw, I'd like to see the saw that you saw, saw."
:-)
Lou

loutent wrote:

But! Arkansas is pronounced Ar Kansas :-) ...lew...

Gary
BTW, we call it Ar-Can-Saw' here in my neck of the woods (Va). These Canadians don't speak American English, heck some don't speak English at all.