OT: Sorry, Swingman, it's been tried.

PS... those of you who will be happy to see me get back to work say Aye!

Reply to
Robatoy

ROTFLMAO ... if it is was in B&W that coulda been me! :)

Reply to
Swingman

Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 2:16pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) did posteth: PS... those of you who will be happy to see me get back to work say Aye!

Sorry? What did you say? Can't hear you over all those people screaming AYE.

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Leon

Now...I ask you... was that nice?

Reply to
Robatoy

Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 6:12pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth quaryeth thusly: Now...I ask you... was that nice?

Probably not. But funny. LMAO

JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them.

- Picasso

Reply to
J T

Aye...yi yi yi yi yi...

Reply to
jo4hn

Douglass

of a teenager: God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Reply to
Tim Douglass

Sometimes I get lost in YouTube...found this one:

Robatoy

Except the ones on AOL who are typing "Me too!"

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt