OT: Sorry, Swingman, it's been tried.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/fail2it9.jpg
LOL

PS... those of you who will be happy to see me get back to work say Aye!
Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 2:16pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) did posteth: PS... those of you who will be happy to see me get back to work say Aye!
Sorry? What did you say? Can't hear you over all those people screaming AYE.
On Dec 19, 7:00 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Now...I ask you... was that nice?
Wed, Dec 19, 2007, 6:12pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth quaryeth thusly: Now...I ask you... was that nice?
Probably not. But funny. LMAO
On Dec 20, 12:00 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Except the ones on AOL who are typing "Me too!"
--
FF

Robatoy wrote:

Aye...yi yi yi yi yi...
"Robatoy" wrote in message

ROTFLMAO ... if it is was in B&W that coulda been me! :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

Now that is funny.
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 14:14:37 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Try this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgbWu8zJubo&feature=related

Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Definition of a teenager: God's punishment for enjoying sex.

Sometimes I get lost in YouTube...found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZppg7RJjKo&feature=related