OT: Sometimes things strike me as funny..Part453

http://www.fark.com/vidplayer/6012536

You should like this then. http://www.netjeff.com/humor/audio/AirportPrank.html
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 06:15:07 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
Shiver me timber, Matey! That be good.
-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier

Good, yes. "Best. Horse name. Ever.", no.
That honor belongs, for all time, to Hoof Hearted.

I had $20 on Hepcat so I didn't think it was so funny at the end.
On 3/7/2011 10:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

argggg, arggggg, agggggg!!!