OT: Sometimes I run into cool stuff.

If you jump out of a plane at 30,000 ft without a chute ... this is what you'll experience:
http://www.spike.com/video/g/979910
The last few feet come really fast...
Robatoy wrote:

Looks like a Google Satellite View if you keep hitting the "+" button - except for the last few feet of course.

I wonder what kind of camera got tossed out? And that whining sound in the last 15 seconds, I wonder if I could use that as an audible altimeter when I pull low?
snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Unfortunately, I passed out from lack of oxygen during the first minute. I was already dead during those lost few feet.

That was funny, I could not believe all the credits.

Me, too. Thin k you can skip rope?
http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1763366%3E " target=_blank rel=nofollow mce_href="http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1763366%3E ">http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1763366
--
Dave in Houston

Dave in Houston wrote:

mce_href="http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1763366%3E ">http://soonereyo.blip.tv/#1763366
Wow! (I was that young once - I think)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

I was born at the tender age of 37 IIRC...

I was NEVER that young.
What was that screaming sound at the end? Was that when the guy realized his 'chute hadn't opened?
pretty cool stuff.
jc