OT: Something really different

Do not know of anything more bizarre than this has cross my eyes.
http://thugvirals.com/florida-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-an-alligator/
Cue the dueling Banjos.
On 7/15/2015 5:51 PM, Markem wrote:

I find it disturbing that you would think some one else would be interested is reading that.

The only thing missing is his obama t-shirt.
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 13:59:27 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Or as Bill Engvall would say, "Here's your sign".