OT: Someone here always has the answer

Page 2 of 2
On 6/7/2014 3:24 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Actually, I was responding to Leon. As a rule I don't bother to read your misconstrued and ill-informed twaddle for the very reason above.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
"Bill" wrote in message
Aluminum trim piece that fits around side auto window came unattached. There is relatively firm, hard black *rubber* to completely support it.
What adhesive will provide suitable method of reattachment? Recall that I live in Indiana, a cold winter state that gets hot in the summer.
Thank you! Bill
P.S. My carpal-tunnel symptoms are getting better (my "attitude" seems to run in sinc with it).
Check with a good body repairman. I would just use contact cement like I use putting Formica on wood. Coat each surface with the cement Then let it dry. This makes a good surface contact. Then recoat again and let it dry and position in place. Must get it right on the first contact as you will not be able to remove it again. WW