OT: Somebody explain this...

I sure can't.
http://www.zorstec.net/copperfield.htm
the second set of cards doesn't contain any from the first set.
dave
Michael Baglio

How the hell did I miss that? :|
--WebTV-Mail-20688-9975 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
bay area dave is absolutely right, i had to go back after reading you response. Dave your the BOMB.
--WebTV-Mail-20688-9975 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-20688-9975--
Bay Area Dave is absolutely right, i had to go back and, because i didn't caught that the first time, Absolutely. Bay Area Dave is the BOMB
On 15 Dec 2003, Gena Dahilig spake unto rec.woodworking:

    We all think so, Gena.
    Stay tuned for his next post - he's going to test the holding strength of 12d nails vs. wire brads by using them to fasten marshmallows together.
Will this be before he tests the umbrellas?
Art
<snip>

Bay Area Dave is the BOMB

Set your sights a little higher, Gena.
Gena Dahilig wrote:

Bombastic Oily Menacing Bastard?
"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote in message

This is an old one. A family member passed it around a couple of years ago, everyone was baffled by it! Took me about ten seconds to figure out that none of the cards in the first group were in the second group! Everyone remembers one card never all of them! Greg
It's really quite simple. On the first screen, you are told to choose a card. You are given the option of a King of Hearts, a Jack of Clubs, a King of Spades, a Queen of Diamonds, a Queen of Clubs and a Jack of Diamonds.
David then shows you 5 cards on the second page and claims to have found your card. It is true that your card has been removed, but so have the other 5 possible choices from the first screen. If you look really close, the 5 cards on the second screen are a Queen of Hearts, a King of Clubs, a Jack of Hearts, a Queen of Spades, and a King of Diamonds. Not a single one of those cards were on the first screen. Therefore, David never really found your card. He just removed all of your choices and replaced them.
Hope I was able to explain it clearly.
Carl
"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote in message

A few years ago this was shown to a mongoloid. Believe it or not - he got it right away. Maybe you are not a mongoloid.
This was around about 8 years ago but not with David Copperfield on it, I did this thing about 10 times and never caught on a friend explained it to me, Sheesh did I feel stupid I'm still pissed off at myself over it