OT: Some Large Hadron Collider Humor

A Higgs-Boson walks into a Catholic church. The priest says, "We don't serve elementary particles in this parish." The Higgs-Boson replies, "But without me, how will you have mass?"
Tim Daneliuk
On 7/9/2012 1:24 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

And the neutron walks in and says, how about me? Can I get in with no charge?

Vaguely woodworking-ish: A tachyon is just a gluon that hasn't quite dried.
Doug White
On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:24:19 -0500, Tim Daneliuk

Cute. I saw a great cartoon on the editorial page today. God, with the receiver to his ear. The caption was "And on the 7th day, God called his patent attorney. The newspaper headline in his hand read "Higgs Boson 'God Particle' Discovery".
http://tinyurl.com/d2lacjk for the actual cartoon.
-- It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt