OT - Solely in the interest of humanity...

Page 2 of 2
Leon wrote:

Anarchy RULES!!!!

I think that would be much better. Problem is, I also think people have a right to association.
--
FF

As do I . How about the group forms after the election and dissolves when the president leaves office. And or there is the peoples party that is never elected but always remains of equal power to the law makers. The government hot shots can propose all the laws and changes that they want but every thing has to be voted on by the people.