OT Soft or pneumatic 6" diameter narrow wheels?

Any other sources (online USA) for these wheels or similar?
http://www.castercity.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode=SF6x1-1/4G
http://www.castercity.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductCode 6x1-1/4G
About 6" diameter, no more than 1.5" wide, pneumatic or soft shock absorbent rubber.
Thanks.
--
I am using this 5" polyurethane wheel.

http://shop.razor.com/Razor-and-reg-_A3_Kick_Scooter_125mm_Wheels/
snipped-for-privacy@usenetlove.invalid says...

<http://www.harborfreight.com/6-inch-semi-solid-wheel-98950.html>
<http://www.mcmaster.com (they list a whole bunch, starting at about 5 bucks).
Also try your local lawnmower shop.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=1-3227&catname=wheels
For free, maybe! You might try your local hospital maitenance department. I've salvaged wheels from broken/disfunctional gurneys and was given other wheels, already removed by the maintenance men. These are pretty nice wheels.
Sonny
Sonny <cedarsonny aol.com> wrote:

Yeah, that sounds good.
Also wheelchair wheels, small front or anti-tip wheels. And maybe walker wheels. I found some online that might work.
http://www.quickie-wheelchairs.com/category/6in-Caster-Wheels/1014
Thanks.
--

> Sonny

If the stick could flex - essentially a shock absorber - it would keep the drive wheel in better contact with the ground.
RicodJour <ricodjour worldemail.com> wrote:

This is what it looks like.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04 / http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210 N04/ (replace the space with an AT sign)
That bouncing is less problematic with more experience. A larger wheel might help, but weight is my primary concern. Besides upgrading the batteries to lithium-ion, I will reduce the structure weight. Some functional improvements can be made, but increasing its weight is extremely undesirable.