OT: So You Want to Be Musician, Huh?

This is getting a lot of traffic on my facebook page, so I thought I'd share it here. I know a lot of woodworkers are also musicians, so you'll appreciate this.
I wrote it based on a combination of personal experience and stories told by fellow musicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN4XQtKCrbQ

--

-MIKE-

Are the characters acting retarded part of the joke?
nb
On 8/4/10 2:40 PM, notbob wrote:

If I'm interpreting your statement correctly, yes. The website generates the dialogue and animation automatically, when one types in the script. It's the same as the voice text reader on any modern PC.
--

-MIKE-

It's scary how true these animations can be. You've probably lived this nightmare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HoBYl6_XQ

"My web site is a well constructed farce." hahahaha!!!!!!!
On 8/4/10 3:22 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

wow, that's a good one, too!
--

-MIKE-

On 8/4/2010 2:28 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I started laughing yesterday when it hit my FaceBook profile from yours ... since then my blackberry has been beeping every minute with someone responding to "you were tagged in a video" message. :)
Hmmmm ... wonder how many FB'ers we've got here besides you, Han, Luigi, and Leon?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 8/4/10 7:38 PM, Swingman wrote:

I've had a couple friend me. The rest are more than welcome to. facebook.com/mikeradcliffe
--

-MIKE-

I'm there...
Miller) wrote:

Duh. Would help to give the url: facebook.com/DougMiller58
On 8/4/2010 8:19 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

facebook.com/karl.caillouet
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 8/4/2010 7:38 PM, Swingman wrote:

<raises hand>
--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

ayup
On 8/4/10 11:13 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

There are like 847 Steve Turners. Which one? :-)
--

-MIKE-

On 8/5/2010 12:21 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Heh; I left that as an exercise for the reader. Karl found me; he wins. :-)
(Hint, I use the same userid for pretty much everything.)
On 8/5/2010 2:03 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Drummers can't hide from bass players ... gotta be able to answer that question at the end of the video. ;)
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 8/5/10 2:50 PM, Swingman wrote:

You liked that, huh? :-)
It came from an experience a friend had, just a few weeks ago.
--

-MIKE-

Speaking of music.... this is kinda cool. It *is* the actual crossing at Abbey Road, live..
http://www.abbeyroad.com/visit /
On 8/5/10 3:11 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I LOVE that! I've had friends call and tell me to watch when they are going to be there. ...can't say for sure, but I don't think it's been up long.
--

-MIKE-