OT: So You Want to Be Musician, Huh?

This is getting a lot of traffic on my facebook page, so I thought I'd share it here. I know a lot of woodworkers are also musicians, so you'll appreciate this.

I wrote it based on a combination of personal experience and stories told by fellow musicians.

-MIKE-

Are the characters acting retarded part of the joke?

nb

Reply to
notbob

If I'm interpreting your statement correctly, yes. The website generates the dialogue and animation automatically, when one types in the script. It's the same as the voice text reader on any modern PC.

Reply to
-MIKE-

It's scary how true these animations can be. You've probably lived this nightmare.

"My web site is a well constructed farce." hahahaha!!!!!!!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

wow, that's a good one, too!

Reply to
-MIKE-

... since then my blackberry has been beeping every minute with someone responding to "you were tagged in a video" message. :)

Hmmmm ... wonder how many FB'ers we've got here besides you, Han, Luigi, and Leon?

Reply to
Swingman

I've had a couple friend me. The rest are more than welcome to. facebook.com/mikeradcliffe

Reply to
-MIKE-

I'm there...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Duh. Would help to give the url: facebook.com/DougMiller58

Reply to
Doug Miller

Reply to
Steve Turner

Reply to
Robatoy

There are like 847 Steve Turners. Which one? :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

facebook.com/karl.caillouet

Reply to
Swingman

Heh; I left that as an exercise for the reader. Karl found me; he wins. :-)

(Hint, I use the same userid for pretty much everything.)

Reply to
Steve Turner

Drummers can't hide from bass players ... gotta be able to answer that question at the end of the video. ;)

:)

Reply to
Swingman

You liked that, huh? :-)

It came from an experience a friend had, just a few weeks ago.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Speaking of music.... this is kinda cool. It *is* the actual crossing at Abbey Road, live..

Robatoy

I've had friends call and tell me to watch when they are going to be there. ...can't say for sure, but I don't think it's been up long.

Reply to
-MIKE-