OT Skill 77 at HD

FYI

I was at HD today and saw Skil 77 saws on clearance for $39.00+/- Regular $139.00

cm

Reply to
cm

Dang! That's so cheap, if there was an HD close, I'd buy a couple, despite already having one. Is Skil going under?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Well which was it, $178.00 or -$100.00 ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Hi I sure could use an HD 77 Do you have a sku number on your reciept or a stock number my HD cant find the HD77 on clearence. Thanks in advance Audiowood

Reply to
audiowood

If it's the latter, I'll take 10,000. ;-)

Reply to
keithw86