OT: Shower tile

Page 2 of 2
On 1/4/2016 3:43 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Perhaps, but I'm not fond of silicone for many solutions. When I caulked the windows and my aluminum siding the silicone broke loose of the siding quickly. Not the DAP.
And I have still had problems with bath silicone (not sure if it had mildewcide) it mildewed quickly. The dap has not.
--
Jeff

If hair spray - or soap film ...... I'd try a solvent. Long before I rip them out...
Martin
On 1/2/2016 5:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/2/2016 6:01 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Goto home depot or Lowes. They sell sealer , there are different types. One of them will do what you need. BTW there are many bathroom remodellers that will reglaze your bathroom, so the stuff is out there.
And no you don't need 1850, these are chemically done.
--
Jeff

On 1/2/2016 8:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:

That is an epoxy based coating, not a true reglaze. It may be acceptable in a pinch, but tile glazing is essentially a glass coating.