OT Scam warning for older males..

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian cities, and aimed mainly at older men.
How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time, an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car. They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.
Ken
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:16:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wrote:

Cute... <G>
Barry

You're full of shit.
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Woosh...zzzzzzzzzz... Plop!
Hook. Line. Sinker.
Tim and Steph wrote:

You're kidding -- right?
I was gonna go look tomorrow. Sheesh. Can't trust nobody these days...

Lighten up.
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

<G> Probably just a comprehension problem.
Upscale wrote:

or lake of fiber, I work with a lot of people who need more fiber
Richard Clements wrote:

Richard Clements wrote:

I work with a lot of people who don't.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Does that count in large part for the diet that many hospitals give to their patients ~ the need to keep them regular?
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.tnx wrote:

She was at my house... doing the windows.
I seem to have misplaced my refrigerator.
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:10:53 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy

Now THAT is truly a shame. The cold would have helped keep parts of her, ah, alert.
---------------------------------------------------------- Please return Stewardess to her original upright position. -------------------------------------- http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!

There seem to be some parallel-line smudges on my windows...like eraser marks...mmmm maybe that was not a squeegee squeeking'?
I did have to phone in a noise complaint though... all that tire squeelin' and honking horns, hootin' anna hollerin'... while I am trying to do my taxes.. I had to remain focused on the nipples and dimes..

Things to do today.... 1. Fill gas tank 2. Update passport 3. Buy film 4. Load all that crap from the basement in the back seat 5. Park under Mulberry tree

<grin>
Ken
Damn.
My Harley has a windshield but no back door. I guess I'm out of luck.