OT Scam warning for older males..

Warning of a sly new scam operation, currently in major Canadian cities, and aimed mainly at older men.

How it works is a young, nude woman approaches an auto at an intersection and pretends to wash the windshield. At the same time, an accomplice opens the back door and steals anything in the car. They are very good at this. They got me three times on Monday, twice on Wednesday, but today I couldn't find them.

Ken

Reply to
bambam

Cute...

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

You're full of shit.

Reply to
AAvK

Woosh...zzzzzzzzzz... Plop!

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Reply to
Tim and Steph

You're kidding -- right?

I was gonna go look tomorrow. Sheesh. Can't trust nobody these days...

--=20 Will R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art

power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR

She was at my house... doing the windows.

I seem to have misplaced my refrigerator.

Reply to
Robatoy

Bad day?

Lighten up.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Probably just a comprehension problem.

Reply to
Upscale

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:10:53 -0500, the inscrutable Robatoy spake:

Now THAT is truly a shame. The cold would have helped keep parts of her, ah, alert.

---------------------------------------------------------- Please return Stewardess to her original upright position. --------------------------------------

Tagline-based T-shirts!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Things to do today....

  1. Fill gas tank
  2. Update passport
  3. Buy film
  4. Load all that crap from the basement in the back seat
  5. Park under Mulberry tree
Reply to
gw

There seem to be some parallel-line smudges on my windows...like eraser marks...mmmm maybe that was not a squeegee squeeking'?

I did have to phone in a noise complaint though... all that tire squeelin' and honking horns, hootin' anna hollerin'... while I am trying to do my taxes.. I had to remain focused on the nipples and dimes..

Reply to
Robatoy

Ken

Reply to
bambam

or lake of fiber, I work with a lot of people who need more fiber

Reply to
Richard Clements

Reply to
Richard Clements

I work with a lot of people who don't.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Does that count in large part for the diet that many hospitals give to their patients ~ the need to keep them regular?

Reply to
Upscale

Damn.

My Harley has a windshield but no back door. I guess I'm out of luck.

Reply to
Andy