OT: Salvation Is At Hand (Wrecking me softly with his song...)

STORMY WEATHER
(Blues Tempo, heavy on the irony)
(Recorded live at the Hard-Wreck Cafe, 2004)
Don't know why, there's no Wreck up in the sky Stormy weather, Lord knows that Soft Wreck would be much better Without this ranting all the time
This Wreck is bare, gloom and misery everywhere Stormy weather, Just can't get my poor old self together I'm flamed at all the time, so flamed at all of the time
When it went away, the blues walked in and met me If it stays away, old rocking chair will get me All I do is pray, the Moderator will let me Join that Soft Wreck in the sky
Can't go on, everything I had is gone Stormy weather, Used to think rec.norm was better But it kept railing all the time It just kept railing all the time
I walk around heavy-hearted and sad Night comes around and I'm still missing bad Rain pourin' down, blinding every hope I had This pitter and patter and beating, spattering driving me mad Wreck, wreck, wreck, wreck, the misery will be the end of me
When it went away, the blues walked in and met me If it stays away, old rocking chair will get me All I do is pray, the Moderator will let me Join that Soft Wreck in the sky
Can't go on, everything I had is gone Stormy weather, Guess I'll just knit Normie up a sweater For when we goes up in the sky For when we goes up in the sky
(apologies to Ted and Harold, Billie, Ella, Lena, Frank, etc.)
(Soft Wreck, "I've lost my harmonica, Albert")
Regards, Tom.
Tom Watson takes off on Stormy Weather:

snip
Oh, ouch. The irony IS heavy, and now my sides ache.
Charlie Self "Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill

Gonna have to move some stuff to CD to make room for all my saved "Watsonisms". Or maybe I'll just put all of them on the CD!
Yes, my sides are aching too!
--
Nahmie

ROTFLMAO!!!!