OT:Rolling screens

I'm looking for something like those Phantom Screens that I could install myself (read cheaper). I've got a covered deck that's open on 2.5 sides. I can close off the .5 side by installing another piece of lattice. But I'd like something that rolls down to close off the other two sides. The openings are roughly 12 feet. The goal is not to make it air/fly tight, but cat tight. I've looked at those Kittywalks, but they seem pricey for the size. I'd rather spend a bit more and give the critters a decent sized enclosure.
TIA
Bill Stock wrote:

A Model 12 Winchester loaded with #6 shot will solve that problem.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

True, but a .22 loaded with CB caps or Gallery Crumbleballs is much more sporting and a lot less messy
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Sport is not the objective is it?
Lew