OT: Roger Ebert on bullies.

Page 2 of 4  
Upscale wrote:

You're very amusing. Go see how many OT threads I've ever started in well over a decade here. Youe inability to defend your views doesn't mean mine or wrong or that I'm being argumentative. When you and the rest of the Usual Suspects stop using the Wreck to flog your defense of statism, stealing from your fellow citizens, and all the rest of it, I'll have no need to respond. In the mean time you can continue to expect sharp counterpoint to your evil ideas - the threads you and yours love to start...
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Lew Hodgett wrote:

And O'Reilly give those who don't want to hear anything a place to do it. O'Reilly's audience is greater than CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC. Combined.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Your point? (As inaccurate as it is)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Robatoy wrote:

1. Fox is the network for the rest of us. 2. Fox, in general, has 12 of the top 13 cable network shows, with O'Reilly at the top of the list. For May, in general 1. TNT 3.5 million viewers (NBA playoffs contributed) 2. USA 2.8 million 3. ESPN 2.1 million 4. FOX 2.0 million 5. Nick 1.6 million ... 23. CNN 767,000 24. MSNBC 756,000 (CNBC didn't even make the list) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/04/may-2009-cable-rankings-t_n_211471.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Okay.. that's FOX. What is Billo The Clown's share? You said, and I quote: "O'Reilly's audience is greater than CNN, MSNBC, and CNBC. Combined." That would be inaccurate.
How does Billo stack up against Olberman? Never mind the Network numbers.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Or better yet... How well does Billo The Clown do in the powerful 24-57 age group in prime time?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Hardly.
Read and weep.
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/04/10/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-april-9/16518
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Now, why would I weep?

Question # 1. Who is this numbers guy? Question # 2 Where is Olberman on that list?
If you're going to point to a list, make it one that is relevant... like this one:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/10/countdown-beats-oreilly-f_n_106298.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Who cares? They aren't his numbers. He's reporting other's. This information is *easy* to find. DYADGS.

Why don't you read?

1. Huffington, from a *YEAR* ago (really, you can't do better than that to show your bias. 2. One week, touted as the *ONLY* time it's happened. 3. Do some research. You've totally lost it (if indeed you ever had it).
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

YOU actually DARE to use the word bias?? LOL

Perhaps it was the only time, But it did. And it will happen again.

I have and who are you again to tell me I have lost it? Oh, wait... I'm wasting valuable time here...
Idiot.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

YOU have the facts clearly against you, yet stick with your bias. Yes, you are biased into blindness.

Want to change the subject again? You clearly lost the argument, though in your own clouded mind you've somehow "won". Before you speak such nonsense again, perhaps you should spend a minute or two with Google.

Yes, you have lost it. You're so blind with hate you can't see how silly your argument is.

Clearly you are. You have no interest in the *facts*.

Indeed you are.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I am an idiot indeed for engaging in any kind of discussion with an asshole who throws the word 'hate' around like that. You disgust me, but I don't hate you, Fuckface. You're not important enough for me to hate you. You are more like that wee bit of dog-shit on my shoe... annoying, but not enough to hate....it wipes off easy..see?
Buh BYE!!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I said nothing about hating me, though your words speak quite loudly.

Your hate is more than apparent in this group.

Why do I care that you have to announce that you're running away, after clearly shown to be a fool. You cold have simply run away, or you *could* have spent a minute with Google before showing your incredible ignorance.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Weak, son...weak.
Tim is a bully, you are an idiot.
NEXT!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

m> wrote:

Your argument certainly has been, all along.

You really need a mirror, Mr. Pot.

Don't run away mad.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

com> wrote:

m> wrote:

Don't flatter yourself. . . . . Mr.Pot...LMAO..... that's rich....
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

m> wrote:

l.com> wrote:

om> wrote:

com> wrote:

No one discussing anything with you flatters themselves. You're too stupid for that.

You obviously don't own a mirror. I can certainly understand why.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

com> wrote:

ail.com> wrote:

m> wrote:

.com> wrote:

l.com> wrote:

Okay, the Mr. Pot thing was funny. Now you're back to stupid again.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Na, na, na, nah.
Lew
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Tim's point, early on in this thread, has SO proven to be true. This discussion reminds me of Ann Coulter's book, How to Talk to a Liberal (If you Must). Coulter points out how the typical liberal will, even when the facts are in front of him, proving him wrong, continue to argue, ignoring the evidence, and resort to profanity and name-calling. Tim called it well and Robatoy proved it.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.