OT: RIP Gary Moore

Dammit.... what a great guy and one helluva bluesman. My kinda blues. Just 58 years old... damn, damn, damn!!

Reply to
Robatoy

The sound on this youtoob isn't very good but still a great song

Robatoy

Good guitarist, although at times given to a somewhat over-the-top style. I liked him best when he was showing some restaint, e.g. Blues For Greeny. It seems he was sometimes quite rude onstage, but then everyone has a bad day now and then, I guess it depends on how often one lets oneself do that.

Reply to
DGDevin