OT: Response from Dizum (for real)

To all,
Below is an email response I just received from Dizum after writing to them yesterday. If you want to contact a human and not just get an automated response, use the following snipped-for-privacy@zedz.net address. Using snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com gets the automated message that eventually tells you how to contact a human. It obviously works and it was a timely response. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--

Hi Bob,

We can not block the individual as we do not know who he/she is.

Personally, I like the State's Atty route.
The troll can always find another anonymizer.
Barry

can't hurt.
Aye.
--
Formosa's Law: "The truly insane have enough on their plates without us adding
to it."

--
>I haven't read the material about voting and charters yet but if anyone is
>familiar with what/how we change the charter and do this, he will block the
Below is the email just received a moment ago from Dizum answering the question about the post that was supposedly made by Dizum.
Executive Summary - Fake.
Bob S.
.....................email from Dizum........................
On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:44:11AM -0400, Bob Sosenko wrote:

were
our
Nope, we do not post on usenet. So the posting is a fake.
As for the 90 days that is also bogus, the block will start if a majority votes in favor be it in 2004, 2005 or ..
Cheers, Dizum
Wed, Apr 28, 2004, 2:51pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com (Bob) says: To all,<snip>
If I don't show up for the vote, you are hereby authorized to vote for me - as long as it's voting to block rec.woodworking from receiving post from 'em.
JOAT If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. - Phil Pastoret
Gotcha covered but ya might wanna reconsider. I was planning on having a beer blast at your place so we could all pee on the fence after the voting and work on curing this damn arthritis.........;-)
Bob S.
(Bob) says:

Wed, Apr 28, 2004, 11:50pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com (Bob) says: Gotcha covered but ya might wanna reconsider. I was planning on having a beer blast at your place so we could all pee on the fence after the voting and work on curing this damn arthritis.........;-)
Where do you get "we" from?
I'll spring for beer, for anyone that will pee on the fence.
JOAT If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. - Phil Pastoret
"Bob" wrote in message ...

Go for it Bob, I hope this doesn't mean the State Attorney's route will be dropped though.
Good luck, if I can help - just ask.
Greg