OT - Repell-Em Bags

I remember smeone quite awhile back wanting to make a bear-proof garbage can holder, or smethng. Just ran acoss this site toda. If the bags actualy work, it seems to me it would be chaper to spray regular bags with something. Might not keep bears out, but I'm pretty sure it would keep your neighbors out.

Something like these bags MAY keep raccoons out, but judging by some of the things a dog will eat, or roll in, I kinda doubt a dog would be slowed down any at all.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

You suggested in one of your replies to a simple question I had that I was ignorant. Pay back time. Try Googling for a spell checker.Oh and you have now made my block sender list :))

quite awhile back wanting to make a bear-proof

Just ran acoss this site toda.(TODAY) If the

work, it seems to me it would be chaper( CHEAPER) to spray regular

Reply to
Lee

Thu, Jun 14, 2007, 1:48am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@tds.net (Lee) doth sayeth: You suggested in one of your replies to a simple question I had that I was ignorant. Pay back time. Try Googling for a spell checker.Oh and you have now made my block sender list :))

If I only suggested it, there must have been some doubt. Now if I'd 'said' it, there'd have been no doubt. Don't need to google for a spell checker. Got one. Usually don't use it, just like most everyone else. Got some keys that stick, so I catch a few mis-spelled words, and correct them; miss a few, and don't worry about 'em. No prob. I hope you're not counting on being the first one to block me, because I've been here all day, and you're not even close. And if you're counting on me feeling bad about being blocked, that's two disappointments. But yu have a nic dy.