OT: Reminder - Don't miss Victoria Secrets show next Wed.

I missed last year's show. Don't say you weren't reminded...
dave
TIVO

Sure! Tease me, but don't give out the date and time!!! Your killing me! Greg
Can you not figure out when next Wed. is? :) prime time. check your local listings. I don't know what time zone you are in.
dave
Greg O wrote:

Thanks for the reminder, now when is this show?