OT-ref: when giants

You people want to talk politics, go to the oak.com. They have a good group on there.....but beware, they will eat you alive. Now, Mr. Watson, I had the pleasure of conversing with Radovanic several times personally. Two weeks later, the news came that he had succumbed after a lengthy fight with cancer. You forgot the ever present Lee Ward who had the same answer for everyone on everything....Check out the public library.

This group is still interesting and fun. I just don't read the post that don't seem to interest me, and I'll admit that I am probably missing some that would, but that's life. People just shouldn't get so anal over nothing. Besides, politicians are nothing but hemorrhoids any way. You know PITA's.

Reply to
Brent Beal