OT: Recycled styles.

Have we, as a human race, run out of ideas?
Is it me, or does this look like a recent Chrysler 300?
This was designed 70 years ago fur crying out loud!!
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/1935VoisinC28AerosportCoupefvl.jpg . . . . told you it was off topic.
btw, does anybody have any good links to plans for barrister book cases? They don't have to be freebies.
Tue, May 8, 2007, 8:03pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth posteth: Have we, as a human race, run out of ideas? Is it me, or does this look like a recent Chrysler 300? This was designed 70 years ago fur crying out loud!!
Yeah, when he could have had a DONKERVOORT D8 instead. Which was not designed 70years ago. http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/24/dutch-treat-donkervoort-d8-gt/
On May 9, 3:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

*drool*