OT: Recycled styles.

Have we, as a human race, run out of ideas?

Is it me, or does this look like a recent Chrysler 300?

This was designed 70 years ago fur crying out loud!!

you it was off topic.

btw, does anybody have any good links to plans for barrister book cases? They don't have to be freebies.

Reply to
Robatoy

Tue, May 8, 2007, 8:03pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth posteth: Have we, as a human race, run out of ideas? Is it me, or does this look like a recent Chrysler 300? This was designed 70 years ago fur crying out loud!!

Yeah, when he could have had a DONKERVOORT D8 instead. Which was not designed 70years ago.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

ago.http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/24/dutch-treat-donkervoort-d8-gt/>That's pretty cool. Shades of Lotus Super 7, with an Audi engine...