OT Rant

Page 7 of 7

> One big problem we have, is that so many car drivers act as if

No need for the chain anymore. The way cars are built these days, a heavy boot works wonders. The last cell phone talking, SUV driving bit** that tried to take my lane got a dented door for her trouble. The only way to stay alive on a bike is to ride like everyone is trying to kill you.
CW said:

You mean they're not? Wow. And here I though I was playing a giant game of Frogger.
Greg G.
On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 21:52:08 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Because there's some that will sympathize with such a mind tormented so much that he went and killed a number of people. I doubt it was an intentional act. Not saying it's right or wrong.