OT - Rain Gear for construction workers

So I'm building a new shop. <yeah!> For a general contractor here in town. <boo!>
IAE, today was cold and rainy and I realized that productivity goes right down the drain when you're cold and wet. As such, I'm looking to find some good rain gear so we don't lose man-days down the road. I've read a few things about Helly Hansen work gear, and I've seen some Cordura waterproof pants from Cabela's, and I've also been a fan of Filson gear over the years. What I want is something bombproof, waterproof and functional - ie. you can work in it. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
JP
Jay Pique wrote:

Take the man day loss, it is cheaper that good foul weather gear.
The most expensive clothing a sailor has is his fowl weather gear.
Good foul weather gear will never survive the construction site environment.
Lew
Spent years working on the water. I like Helly Hansen. They have a rainsuit that is nothing high-tech but pretty rugged. Worn by Navy SEALs and SWCC guys too. I've had mine for eight or nine years and they still issue them. The suit that the Navy uses is made from Helly Tech, good stuff. Helly Hansen also has less expensive PVC and PU coated stuff that is good and costs a bit less.

Rich wrote:

When I lived in Alaska, Helly Hansen seemed to be the most popular with the commercial fishermen on the coast. That's a pretty fair endorsement.
Bob

Carhartt makes some good stuff. Dave
Jay Pique wrote:

Check out Duluth Trading. www.duluthtrading.com
Superb products, and they've got a Canadian inspirted jacket that should work well. Also some rain *resistant* corduroy britches.
Charlie Self wrote:

I've had this jacket for a few weeks, and I'm very happy with it. This is the jacket I asked about on this forum a few weeks back, as I'd never spent as much money on a mail order jacket.
Other Duluth items I've purchased have been of excellent quality and value. In a matter of fact, I'm wearing one of their shirts as I write this. <G>
Barry
If we absolutely have to work outside, we'll tent it (This is for swimming pools). Everyone is able to work better without being encumbered by rain gear. That's a last resort though. Usually, we'll just have everyone work in the shop making p-bars, cleaning, etc. and chalk it up to a rain day.