OT- Rabbits

Page 1 of 3  
Have any of you W/W found a sure method of keeping rabbits out of your yard? I would like to trap or kill them but ,my neighbors would be up in arms.
Sal
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

A good pellet gun works for me. Do you really care what your neighbors think?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The American way : if it moves shoot it. Can't you Yanks learn to live with wildlife?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/7/2012 12:56 AM, Bob Martin wrote:

Simple, we don't like them destroying our shit. AND man was given dominion over the animals. The animals don't control US, WE control the animals. Hello?
--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 07 May 2012 11:48:51 -0500, Steve Barker wrote:

Good logical reason.

Pure bullshit.
--
Intelligence is an experiment that failed - G. B. Shaw

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/7/2012 12:20 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

might want to review Genesis 1:26 and 1:28
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Steve Barker wrote:

----------------------------------- Talk about pure bullshit.
Lew
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 07 May 2012 14:35:11 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

Before this gets carried away (again) let me assert that all I meant was that his first reason was sufficient unto itself, there was no need to bring up Steve's (and apparently your) particular religious beliefs.
--
Intelligence is an experiment that failed - G. B. Shaw

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 7 May 2012 14:35:11 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Irrefutable proof has nothing to do with it. Steve brought religion into an argument that had nothing to do with religion.
His use of religion is tantamount to saying, "Here's my reply, you can't refute it, you're wrong and I'm right, so screw you."
It's arrogant, it's condescending and it has absolutely no place in any type of logical or scientific discussion. Yet he said it anyway.
"THAT'S" why I abhor people who flaunt their religion. It's a way of saying to everybody that disagrees with them, that they're inferior in some way.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 7 May 2012 20:48:07 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

I put down the religious beliefs of others *WHEN* they use those beliefs as the 'irrefutable' answer to some discussion or question. It's a form of cheating as far as I'm concerned when it comes to informed discussion.
Steve can't prove any of his beliefs. He can't offer up any sort of validation to his beliefs and he can't give one shred of scientific proof about his beliefs, yet he uses them as fact that can't be disputed.
And, because they are what they are, no one else offer rebuttal. In other words, they are unacceptable in any discussion, in any topic, except religion.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 7 May 2012 14:35:11 -0400, "Mike Marlow" That

Then you better call me one too.

That's the point. No one can. That's why Steve used religion in his reply. It doesn't allow for logical or scientific response in any way, shape or form. His use of religion was a completely out of place reply.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

A self-justifying folk tale.
scott
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On 5/7/2012 12:20 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

might want to review Genesis 1:26 and 1:28
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. ================================================================================Now that you have quoted the book of fairy tales, give use a logical reason other than man's arrogents.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 07 May 2012 12:59:07 -0500, Steve Barker

Do not following mythology the has been through the telephone game through few thousands of years.
Mark
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/9/12 12:45 PM, Markem wrote:

Can't believe I'm even getting into this, but here goes.... :-)
When the dead sea scrolls were discovered, there were those who thought they would finally prove this "telephone game" theory by seeing how modern texts compared to these ancient ones. However, they were nearly identical. They only differences were equivalent to differences in spelling over time and punctuation.
--

-MIKE-

"Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/9/2012 12:45 PM, Markem wrote:

Is this English?
--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"Steve Barker" wrote in message
man was given dominion over the animals. =================================================================================================Horse shit. It's mans arrogants that makes them think they are the greatest thing to ever come along.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 08 May 2012 09:03:40 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:

Chuckle - we do like to forget that, don't we :-).
--
Intelligence is an experiment that failed - G. B. Shaw

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Bob Martin wrote:

Said the city dweller who's never felt the thrill of his fingers around a small, furry, neck.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 05/06/2012 09:45 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Shooting your neighbors with a pellet gun is very poor form and almost certainly illegal...
--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.