OT: r - I thought you should see this

Page 11 of 11

Yep. Consider Reagan and BJ Clinton. I think of them as 'personality cult' presidents. So is Obama. Hilary Clinton doesn't have the kind of personality around which to build a cult.
--
FF

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:15:00 +0000, Highland Pairos wrote:

Drug companies, insurance companies, oil companies, and lawyers :-).
Fri, Feb 29, 2008, 12:43pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (CharlieSelf) doth sayeth: C'mon, Theo. The only President in recent years who might have been "morally qualified" was Jimmy Carter. I'll take a lack of morals ANY day.
Oh, I don't consider ANY of them morally qualified. Just tossed that in there about her along with the rest of the unqualifieds on her. I just think she's the worst choice of a bad lot. I could abide the moral issue, IF that was the only issue.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Feb 29, 6:43pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

This getting interesting.
A moral president has difficulty understanding immoral towelheads. When the Americans tried to 'negotiate' a hostage out of Beirut, the same group kidnapped a Russian. The Russians knew who did it, grabbed the kidnapper's brother, cut off his dick, stuffed it into his mouth and dropped him off, dead, at his brother's place. 1 hour later, the Russians had their man back.
"only a wop would bring a knife to a gunfight."
There are many examples. You have to communicate with the enemy in terms THEY understand. Turning the other cheek is not one of them.
There are some positive sides to the 'glass parking lot' idea.

That may very well be real and not staged.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

So what's so odd about Hillary casting a shadow?
It's the same shadow cast by virtually every other beltway insider...
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Another interesting tidbit. As the poster says, why Obama will not be president in 52 seconds or less: <
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs

Yep, that's the way to assure peace and prosperity, disarm ourselves first.