OT: Quando Omni Flunkus Mortati

Hi Folks, For those of you in the Atlanta area, on air channel 30 the Atlanta Public broadcasting station is showing The Red Green Show at 7 and 7:30 PM on Saturday. They repeat them at midnight and 12:30. If you haven't seen it, try it out. It is FUNNY! Just thought I'd pass it along. Later, Beej
--
"And Lo, did the great Tool God, Norm, appear before
the assembled masses and with great amplification
Beej-in-GA wrote:

<snip>
Besides "FUNNY!", what the heck is The Red Green Show all about?
Hoyt W.

Is your question a) "I haven't seen it yet, and want to know if it's worth spending my time on." , or, b) "I've seen it, it's funny, but what the heck is The Red Green Show all about?"
The answers to these questions are differerent.
Remember, if your wife don't find you handsome, at least she'll find you handy. We're all in this together.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

a)

shows.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

Does "us" = woodworkers or just folks in general?
Hoyt W.

Do you do this much research before watching _every_ half hour show to see if you like it?

Men and duct tape. Not necessarily in that order though.

About? About a half hour, I think.
The show often involves some crazy project that concludes with the quote ..."If your lady friend doesn't find you handsome, she should at least find you handy".

"Jim Giblin" wrote in message

The actual quote at the conclusion of many shows, a la Red Green:
"And Remember, if the woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04