OT-POL-Bin Laden alive, shills for Kerry

Democrats don't pull October suprise this election cycle, so Bin Laden does it for them...

oh yes apparently Bin Laden is alive and he has decided to show his face after hiding for over a year. Why right now, a mere 4 days before our election you ask? Well it doesn't take a genius to deduce that he is pushing for the defeat of George W Bush. If you recall, right before the Spanish elections this year Al Qaida attacked a subway station in Spain in order to affect the election. They were sucessfull by causing the incumbant to loose. Immediatly after, the Spanish pulled their troops and support for the war on terrorism. Now it is plain that if that is really him on the tape, he wants to have the same effect on the American election. Why is this? It is obvious that he would rather have Kerry in control of our fight against terrorism. He obviously would prefer 4 years of Kerry over 4 years of Bush. This sort of nukes the whole notion that the war in Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror, doesn't it? If we really had lost focus on the war, why would Bin Laden pop up right now? When are you, Mr. Kerry, going to pull your head out of your ass and realize that this constant unfounded and idiotic criticism of Bush in a time of war really has dire consequences? There was a time when politics ended at the water's edge. I guess that was also a time when the Democratic party was a little respectable.

Quote from "Bin Laden":

"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the American forces would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone at a time when they most needed him." "Because he thought listening to a child discussing her goat and its ramming was more important than the planes and their ramming of the skyscrapers." "(The strikes had to be carried out) within 20 minutes before Bush and his administration noticed."

- So Bin Laden been listening to John Kerry or his surrogates campaigning. This is such a moronic point that democrats have been making and now Bin Laden is repeating it. How does it feel to give talking points to our enemies Mr. Kerry? How about the statement from Saddam Hussein himself that references the the US went to war only to put money in Haliburton's pocket? Instead of being enraged at Bush, why aren't you enraged that your party is giving talking points to our enemy? Who exactly is your enemy these days anyway senator? What next, Bin Laden saying that John Kerry could wage a smarter more effective war on terrorism? Or perhaps Bin Laden will say that John Kerry voted for the $87 billion before he voted against it. Perhaps Bin Laden will purchase some commercials on American television denouncing the swift boat vets.

So there you have it. There is clearly a choice on Tuesday, vote for Bush or vote as Bin Laden would prefer you to vote.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum