OT : Plumbing, yeah I know, in a woodworking group?

First of all I know this is prob not the place to post this, but notice the OT :-) and please cut me some slack, yeah I know cut is not a good pun, who said I was good...anyway moving on. I know there are a few CAD people lurching around here somewhere. Can anyone give me an idea of something that would help me design something in CAD format for PVC? Not going to be used for plumbing, rather a way to present something in 2 D on paper or 3 D com computer.
*Pulling on the kevlar for the flames will surely follow*
Thanks in advance
Clif
Forget the Kevlar you are going to need nomex!