OT- PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Page 4 of 4
I think I would prefer plans for a reinforced concrete mail box with a thin wood veneer on it.
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net

See folks? Even the most seemingly off topic topic is on topic and benefits some of us. Ya never know!
Don't like 'em? Ignore 'em. Really don't like 'em? Build the kill file to ignore 'em for you.
Welcome to the rec. <g!>
Good luck Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

Thanks for the warm welcome but you're a bit late. I've been a wrecker for almost four years.
says...

Then you're certainly aware that this is a group of like-minded souls who take thier hobby (or trade, in many cases) seriously but not themselves. Relax, have a beer, start talking about wood and see where the conversation goes. And welcome. Even if you've been here for several years, no one can know that until you uncloak.
Bob

Yes, you are. Your perspective is noted. And it was _her_ sick (now deceased)dog. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comEDY says...

... and, BTW, the particular post was on-topic (so the diatribes vs. OT posting are moot) because it was a woodworking product that had sickened the dog. Unfortunately, that post was cross-posted to another group, opening a gateway for some rather unsavory trolls to enter rec.ww and inflict pain and suffering in this little backwater of Usenet in addition to the world they normally inhabited.