OT: Please send this link to everyone one your mailing list

Page 4 of 12
Upscale wrote:

You are being dishonest and a fraud. I believe that every citizen should have exactly the same access to the protections of their liberty and equal standing before the law. *Without exception. You, OTOH, believe in "categories" of citizens - some of whom get to keep what they've worked for and others who do not.

Again you demonstrate you innate immorality, in this case by lying (then again lying and stealing are two sides of the same coin). I believe that the government has NO place in providing healthcare whatsoever, even and especially for moochers like you.

You are such an incredible hypocrite. At the moment, I could use some financial assistance for a particular matter of health for a member of my family. Would you mind providing me with access to YOUR bank account so I can spend YOUR money caring for them? I'd sure appreciate it and we'd all get to see you actually put your money where your considerable and vulgar mouth lives...

It's healthcare we're talking about, not a car or some physical object. As always, you're unable to distinguish between the two. Except for the most indigent in Canada, everybody contributes to the healthcare system and all use its services.

So, I'm evil, a liar and now a mooch because I use our universal healthcare to stay well enough to work and be able to contribute back to the system through my taxes. Instead, you'd have me impoverished before I could receive healthcare and living on the welfare system, using additional public funds. Tell me Timbit, which method costs more?
Intelligent as you are, your logic and calculation abilities are failing you miserably in this regard.

I see. You're fine with others being indigent before receiving public healthcare or charity paying for people who need healthcare, but when it comes to your own family, you'd like it if someone else paid for it.
For months and months, you've been ranting and even restated above about how government should stay out of the healthcare business, so now it's time for you to live up to your rants. Pay for your own healthcare or perhaps watch a member of your family go completely broke trying to survive. If it happens, come back and tell us how you enjoyed it.
Oh, by the way. Don't email me privately again.
Upscale wrote:

Healthcare is no different than a car or house. People voluntarily invest their time to learn the skills of medicine, make drugs, make medical equipment and so on. Then you and the rest of thieves come along and self-righteously declare their work product a public good.

It doesn't matter. Your method involves a level of theft and even a subtle form of slavery. It makes no difference how good your outcomes are -they are rooted in evil behavior.

No, I merely used this as an example of what an incredible hypocrite *you* are - you're happy to defend theft because of the supposed greater good you believe in. But, when faced with an opportunity to actually do some good yourself, you backpeddle at light speed. You're all for socialized everything so long as you don't have to pay any substantial portion of the burden.

I do and will continue to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP /

Total bullshit, as usually. There is nothing in the Democratic ticket that calls for abolishing (or abrogating) the second amendment.
I assume you're familiar with one of the strongest voices on Gun Control, a republican by the name of James Brady.
Many, many democrats are gun owners and are perfectly happy with the status quo.
scott
Scott Lurndal wrote:

Check out Comrade Obamessiah's voting on gun issues in IL. He is essentially perfect in his staunch support for pretty much every gun control bill put before him.
Yes, there are many patriotic, gun owning, decent people that are Democrats. But they, like so much of the rest of the voting public, simply did not pay attention in the last election. Obama is a fraud. He got in without having answer any hard questions about his associates, ideas, and policies. He is product and willing child of an immensely corrupt political machine.
Given any opportunity to do so, watch Obamessiah work to appoint anti-Constitution, anti-Gun Federal judges in an attempt to roll back the major gun victories in the current SCOTUS.

don't you leave? Nooo.. not North.. SOUTH please....
Robatoy wrote:

I'm planning on it. Oh, and I already lived in your country...

Robatoy wrote:

Couldn't adjust to the East Coast Communists. Other than that, Canada is a lovely place full of very nice folks - excepting you and the other crazy here on the 'Wreck of course ...
Actually, I lived there as a child, and leaving was not my decision. OTOH, I've been back many times to visit family and always walk away pretty positively impressed with people and the country. Then again, I go to .... wait for it ... Alberta and B.C.
Q: What's the difference between Moscow, Russia and Ottawa, Canada? A: There are no Communists left in Moscow.

Robatoy wrote:

It was a J-O-K-E ... no mean intentions whatsoever. Sheesh ...

> Tim Daneliuk =A0 =A0 snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
> PGP Key: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.tundraware.com/PGP /
Robatoy wrote: <SNIPPAGE' ... In A French Canadian Way>

I must be slow, I finally figured it out. You, LRod, and Upscale are all the same person. This is the only possible explanation.
On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:00:47 -0600, Tim Daneliuk

Yes you are slow.
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:14:43 -0600, Markem

Damn, we've been found out. Let's see, Upscale's a Canadian, I'm married to a Canadian, you can probably spell Canada (C, eh, N, eh, D, eh). All that's missing in the equation is Robatoy...
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

And remain missing, I shall. A Canuckistani to the core, I have, via family, friendship and business, many links to my southern neighbours. I respect many, and a few I don't. You all know who you are. Good luck with the new president, I hope the true power on this planet (the money lenders) will cut him some slack. The natives are getting restless by being squeezed this hard.
Scott Lurndal wrote:

You really are pretty clueless, aren't you? You bought the rhetoric and failed to look at the record. Who pushed through the FIRST assault weapons ban? Your beloved Joe Biden. Think he's changed his stance? Obama made a big deal of supporting the second amendment during the campaign because he needed the clueless democrat gun owner vote. His record in the Illinois legislature was 100% anti-gun owner. He supported several bills including one that would prosecute homeowners for self-defense in their own homes.

Sarah and James Brady haven't been real Republicans in a long time. I don't even know, nor care if they are registered as Republicans or not. They fall in the same class as Lincoln Chafee or Chuck Hagel.

... and yet they ignored the NRA's documented facts on Obama's record and voted for him anyway. I guess they were just hoping he would be changing his position. [ Yes, I said NRA, you can excoriate them all you want for their positions, but they published documented facts on Obama's record that the rest of the media was too inept to bother to report.]
Better take a look at the O's plans: <http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/ "... They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent."
The "gun show loophole" that doesn't exist will basically make it illegal for private citizens to buy, sell, or trade firearms. Assault weapons ban? Who decides what constitutes and "assault weapon"? Just because to some a gun looks big and scary? Number of crimes committed with this mythical class of gun is vanishingly small -- it's just a feel-good first step expanded gun restrictions. If they can make that stick, then they can go after some other imagined public danger and so on until they get complete confiscation. Not a whole lot of "status quo" in that paragraph.

Tom wrote:

We Americans are demonstrably too stupid to pay attention. Look at who this nation just elected. Now look at this and get back to me on the mentality of this country:
http://blog.beliefnet.com/crunchycon/2009/01/that-creepy-obama-pledge.html
Here's my pledge:
I pledge to never patronize the so-called "art" of any of these self important windbags and to use all legal means at my disposal to thwart the agenda of the new Communist In Chief, Obamessiah.
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:14:52 -0600, Tim Daneliuk

I normally ignore you, as do most (your post on 19 December inquiring as to what cars people bought netted not a single response), but you need a reality check. Here it is:
Your republican machine was SO inept, SO corrupt and So wildly unpopular that the Democrats managed to elect a black dude with a Muslim name.
How embarrassing is that?
Not an original quote from me, but I wish it was.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
LRod wrote:

Please continue doing so. I have a limited number of small words at my disposal for response to posts like yours.

Sorry Junior, I'm not a Republican and rarely vote that way. Obama's election is an embarrassment for the Democrats - they scraped the very bottom of the barrel to come up with this fleabag.