OT: PING: Skeezics

Just wondering about your handle... did you read "Uncle Wiggley" books as a kid?
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:17:24 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

no my dad use to call me that when i was a wee one. dont dare use real info here. did that once. no more. too many hackers viruses and spamers. got a new isp and address and im tryin to keep the crap to a minimun for as long as i can. so far im averaging 1 piece of junk per day. thats good compared to a few hundred a day! skeez
Did he get inspiration from the Skeezix character in the old Gasoline Alley comic strip?
Art
(Doug Miller)

i dunno. probly. i used to read that one . back when commedy was accualy funny. skeez