OT Ping Leon, Record Tall Great Dane

't know if you've seen this.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:44:22 -0700, Mike M

bed. On second thought, imagine waking up in the morning to find you're on the floor and *that* is in your bed.

Reply to
Dave

> Don't know if you've seen this.

Saw it, thanks. that dog is H U G E!. I looked at Moca and called her a squirt. She is only 36" at the shoulder.

Danes tend to be big fraidy-cats. When Moca and I go for our walks we get approached by lots of neighbors. Naturally the neighbors want to pet her and she hides behind me, with her head sticking out in front between my legs. Always a good laugh except for the one that is having their crotch invaded.

I can only imagine this big guy doing the same.

Reply to
Leon

Saw it, thanks. that dog is H U G E!. I looked at Moca and called her

Pandi, being 30" shorter than Moca, occasionally thinks she every bit as tall ... as long as the other dog is behind a fence, or on a leash on the other side of the road, that is. The crotchee would have to lie down first.

Pure Pit Bull, delusions ...

Reply to
Swingman