OT Ping Leon, Record Tall Great Dane

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/Say-hello-to-Zeus-the-worlds-tallest-dog-169647076.html
Don't know if you've seen this.
Mike M
On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:44:22 -0700, Mike M

Imagine waking up in the morning and finding *that* sitting on your bed. On second thought, imagine waking up in the morning to find you're on the floor and *that* is in your bed.
On 9/13/2012 4:44 PM, Mike M wrote:

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/Say-hello-to-Zeus-the-worlds-tallest-dog-169647076.html
Saw it, thanks. that dog is H U G E!. I looked at Moca and called her a squirt. She is only 36" at the shoulder.
Danes tend to be big fraidy-cats. When Moca and I go for our walks we get approached by lots of neighbors. Naturally the neighbors want to pet her and she hides behind me, with her head sticking out in front between my legs. Always a good laugh except for the one that is having their crotch invaded.
I can only imagine this big guy doing the same.
On 9/14/2012 7:59 AM, Leon wrote:

Pandi, being 30" shorter than Moca, occasionally thinks she every bit as tall ... as long as the other dog is behind a fence, or on a leash on the other side of the road, that is. The crotchee would have to lie down first.
Pure Pit Bull, delusions ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010