(OT) Ping J T (a.k.a. JOAT)

I can't seem to get your old website(s) to respond. Could you post what you have? TIA
Larry
Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 4:35pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (LawrenceL'Hote) asks: I can't seem to get your old website(s) to respond. Could you post what you have?
That's 'cause I changed the URLs. Hehehe I already e-mailed Larry on this.
Anybody else interested?
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
(Lawrence L'Hote) asks: That's 'cause I changed the URLs. Hehehe I already e-mailed Larry on this.
Anybody else interested?
JOAT I'd like to take a look at your site again. It's been a while.
Kevin in Bakersfield
Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 3:19am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Kevin) says: JOAT I'd like to take a look at your site again. It's been a while.
Hmm, looketh like you are the only two. No prob, e-mail me.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown

Hey, if'n you don't want to publicize your site, I'm not going to intrude.
Lots of other sites out there...
djb
--
"Modern technology has enabled us to communicate and organize with speed and
efficiency never before possible. People have gotten less competent to
J T wrote:

Not hardly, why don't you just post them, I'm sure that lots of people would like to see the new site.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
J T wrote:

Tankewberydutch.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
J T wrote:

yeah .... me too!
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net writes:

Is there a reason you're not posting it here?
Sign me curious.
Glenna
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 1:03am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (GlennaRose) wonders: Is there a reason you're not posting it here?
Yeah. Most of you are way behind in sacrifices to the Woodworking Gods. As usual.
However, if you had checked the last post I made in that thread, you will have found that I posted the link anyway. Go see.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:30:10 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 12:39pm snipped-for-privacy@canada.com (jaime) admits: I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)
When youre ready, send 'em along to ma, don't try to make sacrifices at home, that only ticks the Woodworking Gods off. I'm their High Priest and handle all their administrative work, including sacrifices. A short, slightly plump, female (human, and born female), could work nicely.
JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. - Niccolo Machiavelli
(jaime) admits:

....maybe a big, fat girl with tattoos?
Larry
Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:26pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (LawrenceL'Hote) exclaims: ...maybe a big, fat girl with tattoos?
It all depends. If she's big enough to eat baled hay, I'll pass.