(OT) Ping J T (a.k.a. JOAT)

I can't seem to get your old website(s) to respond. Could you post what you have? TIA

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 4:35pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (Lawrence=A0L'Hote) asks: I can't seem to get your old website(s) to respond. Could you post what you have?

That's 'cause I changed the URLs. Hehehe I already e-mailed Larry on this.

Anybody else interested?

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Anybody else interested?

JOAT I'd like to take a look at your site again. It's been a while.

Kevin in Bakersfield

Reply to
Kevin

Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 3:19am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Kevin) says: JOAT I'd like to take a look at your site again. It's been a while.

Hmm, looketh like you are the only two. No prob, e-mail me.

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

yeah .... me too!

Reply to
WoofWoof

Hey, if'n you don't want to publicize your site, I'm not going to intrude.

Lots of other sites out there...

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Not hardly, why don't you just post them, I'm sure that lots of people would like to see the new site.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Sat, Jan 29, 2005, 11:29pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com (Dave=A0in=A0Fairfax) does sayeth: Not hardly, why don't you just post them, I'm sure that lots of people would like to see the new site.

Eh, what the Hell, might's well.

is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Is there a reason you're not posting it here?

Sign me curious.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 1:03am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna=A0Rose) wonders: Is there a reason you're not posting it here?

Yeah. Most of you are way behind in sacrifices to the Woodworking Gods. As usual.

However, if you had checked the last post I made in that thread, you will have found that I posted the link anyway. Go see.

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T

I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)

Reply to
jaime

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 12:39pm snipped-for-privacy@canada.com (jaime) admits: I've got some serious catching up to do. :-)

When youre ready, send 'em along to ma, don't try to make sacrifices at home, that only ticks the Woodworking Gods off. I'm their High Priest and handle all their administrative work, including sacrifices. A short, slightly plump, female (human, and born female), could work nicely.

JOAT The first method of estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

- Niccolo Machiavelli

Reply to
J T

....maybe a big, fat girl with tattoos?

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Sun, Jan 30, 2005, 8:26pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com (Lawrence=A0L'Hote) exclaims: ...maybe a big, fat girl with tattoos?

It all depends. If she's big enough to eat baled hay, I'll pass.